Helping you Navigate the Evolving Handmade Market
Stay Tuned for New Dates!
The eMarket Readiness Program™ (eMRP) is a live online training for the artisan sector. Aid to Artisans has distilled 27 years of experience in offering the Market Readiness Program at the NY NOW trade show to develop this 4-day online program. It will give you the tools and market information you need to sell your products into the changing US retail market.
Designed for international artisan producers, designers, exporters, and leaders of craft-based enterprises, this immersive training offers intensive learning, hands-on exercises, one-on-one coaching, and small group learning.
The training ise recorded and will available to registered participants after the class ends.
Based on our many years of teaching how to access the market, We will be sure you will walk away with an action plan for your business that takes you forward confidently the changing artisan market.
- Global Opportunities & Trends for Handmade
- The evolving structure of the U.S. Market
- Shifts in Export Distribution Channels
- Post COVID-19 Trends in Color & Design
- Product Development & Design for the Handmade Market
- Costing & Pricing Strategies
- Online Marketing and Branding for Handmade
- Online Handmade Retail Tour
- Building Buyer Relationships Online
- Buyer Panel
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- 4 days of learning from handmade industry experts
- Insight into the changing handmade market
- How to identify key product, color, and design trends as they apply to your business
- A 30 Minute ATA One-on-One coaching call
- 4 Small-Group coaching sessions
- Homework to apply learning to your business
- ATA Training workbooks
- Develop actionable strategies for your organization/business
- Exclusive access to recorded presentations
- COVID-19 Retail Buyers’ Industry Survey
PROGRAM FEE & REGISTRATION
The eMRP program fee is $580, which can be paid by Credit Card, Paypal or by Wire transfer. Payment is due in full upon registration.
This course will be held on Zoom. You will need to sign up for a free Zoom account at https://zoom.us/signup in order to participate in the class. Once we receive payment, you will be sent a link and further instructions on how to join the course online.
The class is limited to 250 participants. Registration closes a week before the course starts. We will offer a waitlist for a future training date once registration is full.