Helping you Navigate the Evolving Handmade Market
November 17th-20th, 2020 (in Spanish)
Read the information sheet in English
Para más información en Español
The eMarket Readiness Program™ (eMRP) is a live online training for the artisan sector now available in Spanish. Aid to Artisans has distilled 27 years of experience in offering the Market Readiness Program at the NY NOW trade show to develop this 16-hour online program. It will give you the tools and market information you need to sell your products into the changing US retail market.
Designed for international artisan producers, designers, exporters as well as the leadership of craft-based enterprises and international development professionals, this immersive training provides you with intensive learning, hands-on exercises, one-on-one coaching, and small group learning. Held live on Zoom in Spanish only from November 17th to 20th from 11am to 2pm EST (Washington D.C.), this training will be recorded for registered participants to access after the class. (For your time zone, visit https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/)
You will walk away with an action plan for your business designed to take you forward with confidence into the evolving market.
- Global Opportunities & Trends for Handmade
- The evolving structure of the U.S. Market
- Shifts in Export Distribution Channels
- Post COVID-19 Trends in Color & Design
- Product Development & Design for the Handmade Market
- Costing & Pricing Strategies
- Online Marketing and Branding for Handmade
- Online Handmade Retail Tour
- Building Buyer Relationships Online
- Buyer Panel
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- 16 hours of learning from handmade industry experts
- Insight into the factors affecting the changes in the handmade market
- Identify key product, color and design trends as they apply to your business
- 4 Small Group coaching sessions
- Homework to apply learning to your business
- Digital ATA Training workbooks
- Develop actionable strategies for your organization/business
- Exclusive access to recorded presentations
- COVID-19 Retail Buyers’ Industry Survey
- Virtual Buyer Panel and Cocktail Event
Early Bird Price (Until October 30, 2020)
- One person: $620 USD
- Two people per company: $920 USD
- Three people per company: $1140 USD
Full Price (From October 31, 2020)
- One person: $740 USD
- Two people per company: $1100 USD
- Three people per company: $1320 USD
The eMRP program fee can be paid by Credit Card, Paypal or by Wire transfer. Payment is due in full upon registration.
This course will be held on Zoom. You will need to sign up for a free Zoom account at https://zoom.us/signup in order to participate in the class. Once we receive payment, you will be sent a link and further instructions on how to join the course online.
There is a maximum of 250 participants allowed in this class. Registration closes on November 10, 2020, or once registration is full. We will offer a waitlist for a future training date once registration is full.